I’ve been talking to a smart lady down in the lower mainland recently (you know who you are! lol), and she asked me if automatic shipping was required. I sent her the following response and thought afterward that it might be helpful for everyone to have this in print. I would try to commit this to memory (the key points, not the exact words). If you find it is too much to remember, don’t worry! If the question comes up you can always say, “I have a small write up at home that I could email you that explains the benefits of the automatic shipping program more clearly and then you could feel really good about whatever decision you make, knowing that you have all the information you need.”
Benefits of the ARO Program
Automatic shipping is not mandatory, but I highly recommend it for these reasons:
1) It signifies that a person is committed to following the program until they reach their goal which justifies an equal commitment from me as a coach.
2) Shipping takes 5 – 6 business days, and once people start getting good results, my experience is that they panic if they run out of supplies before their next shipment comes in.
3) There is already a 25% discount with your membership, but the Automatic Shipping program gives you an additional 4% discount on shipping (free shipping) and an additional 10% value in Body Wise dollars that goes into an account for you to spend after 3 months. I spend a lot on supplements, but I also earn $60 – 75 worth of free product every month because of this program – it’s significant savings!
4) The automatic program can be cancelled at any time. There is no pre-set commitment for 2, 3…12 months etc.
5) As a consultant, it saves you a TON of time babysitting people and leaves the money conversation off the table. When you call you can be completely focused on their goals and their progress, eliminating the feeling on both sides that you might just be calling them for another order.
Have a great day, guys!